The Village of Kingsfold

The English village of Kingsfold is mostly within the county of West Sussex and has a population of approximately 1,700.

Most of Kingsfold is governed by Horsham District council with the remainder being in the area of Mole Valley District council

Most of Kingsfold is policed by Sussex Police with the remainder being policed by Surrey Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Kingsfold is Horsham (60.00%) with the remainder being in Mole Valley (40.00%)

Do you know where the name Kingsfold comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Kingsfold.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Kingsfold