The Village of Llanglydwen

The Welsh village of Llanglydwen is located within the county of Dyfed and has a population of approximately 1,900.

Most of Llanglydwen is governed by Sir Gaerfyrddin - Carmarthenshire council with the remainder being in the area of Sir Benfro - Pembrokeshire council

Llanglydwen is policed by Dyfed-Powys Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Llanglydwen is Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire (80.00%) with the remainder being in Preseli Pembrokeshire (20.00%)

Do you know where the name Llanglydwen comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Llanglydwen.

Advertisement

Warning: array_chunk(): Size parameter expected to be greater than 0 in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 374

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 376

Map of the village of Llanglydwen