The Village of Rushwick

The English village of Rushwick is located within the county of Worcestershire and has a population of approximately 1,500.

Most of Rushwick is governed by Malvern Hills District council with the remainder being in the area of Worcester District (B) council

Rushwick is policed by West Mercia Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Rushwick is West Worcestershire (75.00%) with the remainder being in Worcester (25.00%)

Do you know where the name Rushwick comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Rushwick.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Rushwick