Southwark

Southwark is located within the county of Greater London and has a population of approximately 28,900.

Most of Southwark is governed by Southwark London Boro council with the remainder being in the area of Lambeth London Boro council

Southwark is policed by Metropolitan Police Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Southwark is Bermondsey and Old Southwark (98.92%) with the remainder being in Vauxhall (1.08%)

Do you know where the name Southwark comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Southwark.

Advertisement

Map of Southwark