The Village of Bromham

The English village of Bromham is located within the county of Wiltshire and has a population of approximately 2,600.

Bromham is governed by Wiltshire council.

Bromham is policed by Wiltshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Bromham is Devizes (87.50%) with the remainder being in North Wiltshire (12.50%)

Do you know where the name Bromham comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Bromham.


Map of the village of Bromham