The Town of Bwcle

The Welsh town of Bwcle is located within the county of Clwyd and has a population of approximately 16,500.

Bwcle is governed by Sir y Fflint - Flintshire council.

Bwcle is policed by North Wales Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Bwcle is Alyn and Deeside (94.23%) with the remainder being in Delyn (5.77%)

Do you know where the name Bwcle comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Bwcle.


No data to display

Map of the town of Bwcle

Estate Agents in Bwcle

Buying a House in Bwcle?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.