The Village of Edenfield

The English village of Edenfield is mostly within the county of Lancashire and has a population of approximately 3,700.

Most of Edenfield is governed by Rossendale District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of Bury District (B) council

Most of Edenfield is policed by Lancashire Police with the remainder being policed by Greater Manchester Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Edenfield is Rossendale and Darwen (91.67%) with the remainder being in Bury North (8.33%)

Do you know where the name Edenfield comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Edenfield.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Edenfield

Estate Agents in Edenfield

Buying a House in Edenfield?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.