Grange Park

Advertisement

Grange Park is located within the county of Greater London and has a population of approximately 10,000.

Grange Park is governed by Enfield London Boro council.

Grange Park is policed by Metropolitan Police Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Grange Park is Enfield, Southgate (68.97%) with the remainder being in Enfield North (31.03%)

Do you know where the name Grange Park comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Grange Park.

Advertisement

Map of Grange Park

Estate Agents in Grange Park

Buying a House in Grange Park?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.