Cranham is mostly within the county of Greater London and has a population of approximately 8,000.

Most of Cranham is governed by Havering London Boro council with the remainder being in the area of Brentwood District (B) council

Most of Cranham is policed by Metropolitan Police Police with the remainder being policed by Essex Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Cranham is Hornchurch and Upminster (92.31%) with the remainder being in Brentwood and Ongar (7.69%)

Do you know where the name Cranham comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Cranham.


Map of Cranham