The Village of Ditton

The English village of Ditton is located within the county of Kent and has a population of approximately 6,500.

Ditton is governed by Tonbridge and Malling District (B) council.

Ditton is policed by Kent Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Ditton is Chatham and Aylesford (95.00%) with the remainder being in Tonbridge and Malling (5.00%)

Do you know where the name Ditton comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Ditton.


Map of the village of Ditton