The Town of Hatfield

The English town of Hatfield is located within the county of Hertfordshire and has a population of approximately 39,200.

Most of Hatfield is governed by Welwyn Hatfield District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of St. Albans District (B) council

Hatfield is policed by Hertfordshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Hatfield is Welwyn Hatfield (98.28%) with the remainder being in St Albans (1.72%)

Do you know where the name Hatfield comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Hatfield.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Hatfield